Today is 2 days shy of Kennedy turning 6 months. I like to wait until my kids are 6 months to feed them their first food, but I opted to start 2 days early so that I could do it on the weekend. Kennedy ate organic multi grain rice cereal and she seem to like it well enough. She pushed some out with her tongue, but that was to be expected, as she hasn't eaten anything before. We will keep you updated on Kennedy's endeavors with her new foods!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Kennedy Eats Her 1st Food
Today is 2 days shy of Kennedy turning 6 months. I like to wait until my kids are 6 months to feed them their first food, but I opted to start 2 days early so that I could do it on the weekend. Kennedy ate organic multi grain rice cereal and she seem to like it well enough. She pushed some out with her tongue, but that was to be expected, as she hasn't eaten anything before. We will keep you updated on Kennedy's endeavors with her new foods!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment