Monday, November 7, 2011
Maternity Photo Session
I came across an amazing opportunity this past weekend, I was a maternity model for a wonderful photographer's mentor photo session. I learned about this opportunity on Facebook and thought, sure, why not! I hadn't really considered doing this before and was really a bit nervous about it, but her photos are so amazing that I thought it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Also, she normally charges $300 for a session and I got to model for her for free and receive 2-8x10 and 2-5x7 prints of my choosing with the option to purchase more of course. From the few shots that she showed me, I was very impressed and am so excited to see the results! She may also need newborn models for the beginning of January, so I may have the opportunity to have Jack model for her. How fun would that be?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment