
Baby Burleigh's First Image.....Kinda Hard to See Anything!!!
We had our first ultrasound of the new baby on Friday, which means baby's first picture! We were very excited! On the screen it was easier to see, but in the picture it is virtually impossible to detect the difference between baby and yolk sac.....I guess you'll just have to use your imagination :) We were able to see baby's little heart beating away, it was amazing! After the Dr. took a look and said that everything looks great with baby, she decided to change my due date based on baby's measurements. So, my new due date is February 10th. Who knows, this could change again when they do the 20 week ultrasound. In other words, I don't have my heart set on any dates yet. My next appointment is July 15th, so I am able to squeeze in an appointment right before we go back to Oregon then I will follow up with Kaiser from there.

5 comments:
This little one will be in great company if he/she arrives on the 10th. That's Kyle's birthday. Hopefully, your little on with have his/her own birthday.
I clicked on the wrong thing. I'm such a dork, I didn't mean to click on anonymous.
what wonderful news. Sheri Raymond
How exciting!! And excited to see you in about 3 weeks too :)
Congratulations! If there are two people in the world that deserve and should have children they are you and Brian. You are amazing people and parents. I can't wait to meet your new little one!
Post a Comment