Monday, July 7, 2008
Progress....
Brian and I have made a lot of progress on our packing to get ready for our move. This weekend we took everything off the walls and patched up all of the holes. I must say, it is a bit depressing to have bare walls again. We managed to pack almost everything but a few odds and ends, including our clothes. So, this coming Saturday morning we pick up the moving truck and get everything loaded. Our last days of work are Monday night for me and Tuesday for Brian. We hope to get a good night's rest and leave at 3AM Wednesday morning. We are hoping to get a lot of hours in while Addison is asleep on Wednesday and hope to knock out a few states before our first stop. We are making about a 300 mile detour to go see the Grand Canyon! Brian and I are excited to take pictures of nature's beauty :) After Brian's parents took this road trip to Oregon last week and stopped by the Grand Canyon, we decided it was something we couldn't miss. Then we'll come up through Utah, Idaho & into Oregon for our last leg. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I am so excited that you guys will be there when we move home and we can watch our kids grow up together. I must say though I am a bit jealous that you get to move so soon!!! I am really very happy for you guys!
I think that you guys are going to love Grand Canyon. Have your cameras ready.
The Grand Canyon is really amazing, it is a great experience. Have a safe trip and let us know when you are settled so we can get together, it has been way too long!
Post a Comment