Okay, so this whole craving this is new to me. When I was pregnant with Addison I didn't have anything that I just had to have or anything crazy like that. Well, with this one, I don't know what is up, but if it were up to me I would have smoothies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I am especially craving Jamba Juice. I am not sure if it is a blessing or just torture that there is not one real close by, in fact the closest one is 9.3 miles away (to be exact!) :( If there was one much closer, I would seriously consider having it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....now wouldn't that hurt the pocket book?!
Anyway, this whole craving started about 3 weeks ago when I had to take Addison to the Dr. & thought "MMMMmmmm, Jamba Juice sounds really good....it is kind of on the way, well, since I am already out that direction I will stop and get one after her appt." Well, little did I know, after this Dr. appt I was going to have to pick up antibiotics for her ear infection, and our pharmacy is not exactly in the Jamba Juice direction. So, I decided I would put off my craving for another day. Then I remembered that there was a place called Smoothie Cafe just down the street from my house. I was a bit skeptical, being that I had never been there and for those of you who have ever had a craving, you know what it is like to be let down when you get something subpar. So, I decided to bite the bullet and try it, I mean can you really screw up a smoothie?! It didn't even come to that, because I pulled up in front of Smoothie Cafe at 3:15PM on a Wednesday afternoon and it was closed! What kind of smoothie place is only open from 12PM-3PM on a Wednesday?! Needless to say, I was bummed out and decided to just go home sans smoothie. Later that evening on Brian's way home from work I asked him if he would stop by Sonic and get me a smoothie. I had never had one from there, but thought "they have so many good drinks, I am sure their smoothies are good too". Well, I was wrong! It just wasn't the same as a Jamba Juice. Brian came home with a Pina Colada smoothie (not my favorite at all, more his favorite) that was a huge let down.
Well, I finally got my Jamba Juice that Saturday when we were really out that direction. It was fabulous! So, here I am 2 weeks later and can only think....Berry Fulfilling smoothie from Jamba Juice. This is just nuts! I have already mapped out where the closest Jamba Juice is when I get back home to Troutdale. I know, crazy, huh?! But you will know I have a serious problem if I am asking Brian on the road trip to search on his navigation for the nearest Jamba Juice....hehe!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you don't have to be pregnant to want the berry fulfilling. I have had 2 and I have been in Oregon less than a week.
Lucky for you....or maybe unlucky for you...there's a new Jamba Juice in the Wood Village Fred Meyer shopping center. I'm addicted to Caribbean Passion and I do crave it all the time, but only have one every month or two!
No cravings with Addison and cravings this time....
Maybe this means a little boy?
I loved Jamba Juice when I was prego too! Although my main craving was for chocolate peanut butter milkshakes from anywhere I could get my hands on them..hehe! At least Jamba is on the healthier side . O and I’m not a big fan of the Sonic smoothies either, they built a Sonic by my work and people go crazy for that place!
I LOVE the Caribbean Passion - my fav! I crave them all the time and Im not pregnant! LOL
Post a Comment