


I know I have been lazy and have not been updating my blog. Well, here are the pics of the girls in their Halloween costumes that I made. We did an Alice in Wonderland theme, Addison was Alice and Kennedy was the Cheshire Cat. Brian and I were also going to dress up as the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter, but I decided that I bit off more than I could chew. Not only did I jump from sewing 1 costume last year to hoping to sew 4 costumes this year, but once I got into sewing Kennedy's costume I nearly swore off sewing all together! I tell you what, sewing with fur is something I will probably never do again, and if I do please remind me that I said this!
Trick-or-treating was fun! Addison had a good time going to a few houses in the neighborhood with her friend Hazel, and Kennedy tagged along for a few houses before we headed home due to Kennedy's costume being TOO hot! Who knew that fur was going to be too hot at the end of October in Oregon?! We had a good time and it was nice to see Addison really getting into the spirit of Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment