Sunday, October 23, 2011
Halloween Party!
This year we decided to do a Halloween party for the girls, cousins & friends. It was so much fun! We decided to keep the party small this year and see how it went with the hopes of doing them in years to come. I think it was a success! First we started out with some drink and snacks. Then, we moved on to games, beginning with a Halloween themed bean bag toss. The next game was pin the tail on the cat and I am pretty sure the kids could see through the "blindfold", because they all pretty much hit the "x" on the cat. The last game we did was bob for apple slices and that I think was the funniest of all! First of all, Brian thought we should blindfold the kids, which I didn't think was a good idea. However, I didn't think it would be as difficult of a task as it turned out to be! Only a few of the kids were able to grab a slice of apple and the rest just decided after a few tries to just grab a slice to eat instead. We then decorated Halloween ornaments before playing the rest of the afternoon away. What a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures, looks like fun!
Post a Comment