Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Addison is 3 1/2 Years Old!!!







Since it has been so long, I thought I would update what is new with Addison, as she sure has grown! Let's see, where to start....? Addison is such a smart little girl, she is working on numbers and letters, as well a writing at daycare. She can recognize 22 of 26 letters and is doing a darned good job at writing her name!

Addison says the darnedest things....like the other day when one of our friends was going to stop by with her boys, Brian told Addison she needed to go to bed because Mason and Morgan were coming over tomorrow....to which she responded "I need to get some lipstick!"....Brian asked "why?" and she got all shy and wouldn't respond and finally said "so I can kiss them!". Silly girl! Also, the other day we were at the grocery store and for those of you who go to Winco, you know what I am talking about when Addison said very loudly "These people aren't watching where they are going, they really need to watch where they are going!" She is right LOL!

Addison loves to help me bake, she is always wanting to make cookies, and our latest is making homemade ice cream...yum! She is such a good big sister, she says how much she loves Kennedy and how they will be "best friends forever". Too cute! Addison is such a sweet girl, I couldn't ask for a more lovable little girl!

No comments: