Addison is quite the character, she is always thinking and always saying things that surprise me. Here are a few of the things:
The other day Addison and I made homemade cake batter ice cream and there was only a little bit left and she really wanted it. I told her she had to wait until her sister went to bed, since there wasn't enough to share and Kennedy had some the night before when Addison didn't get any (she didn't eat her dinner). That same night I made chocolate chip cookies and Addison kept asking for one. I told her she could only have one or the other. So, she stuck with the ice cream, but proceeded to ask for a cookie. Again, I told her she could only have one. About 30 minutes after the last time we had this discussion, Addison looks as me straight faced and says "Mom, I really like cookies on my ice cream!" It was so cute, but I told her nice try, she could still only have ice cream OR a cookie. Hahahaha
Addison and I were being silly and I don't even remember the conversation we were having, but I said to her "awwww you break my heart", to which Addison responded "No, I MAKE your heart!". So sweet!
When ever we say "I love you", I always tell Addison "I love you the mostest" to which she responds "No, no, no, I love you the mostest" and we keep going back and forth. She is such a sweetie!
There are many more cute things Addison has said, but these are the ones that have recently stuck in my head that I wanted to share :)
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment