Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long. Many of you have probably thought I have dropped off the face of the Earth. However, I am still here :) We have been very busy lately. In April, we moved to our new home in Happy Valley, just 3 short miles from our work. We LOVE our new home! It is a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with family room, formal living room, breakfast nook and formal dining room (which we have yet to use!). Brian and I have been spending lots of time putting our personal touches on the house. I have painted several of the rooms, including both of the girls' rooms, Addison's is pink and Kennedy's is purple. Brian has been doing lots of yard work trying to get all of the overgrowth cleaned up, not to mention Brian and his dad built the girls a play structure in the backyard and they LOVE it! I will try to get pictures up of our house soon! I have to really take any pictures with my camera, only my phone, so will do my best to get some pictures to share.





No comments:
Post a Comment