Monday, January 12, 2009
37 Week Checkup
I had my 37 week checkup appt with my midwife this morning, which I had been looking forward to since I haven't had an appt since before Thanksgiving due to weather related cancellations. Well, at my appt today I found out that I was 1.5cm dilated, the baby is head down and things could happen anytime or it could still be a matter of weeks. I am voting for anytime now :) We will see what happens, but knowing me, I will have to be induced, which we set 2/8 as the date to be induced if I am still preggo by that time. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to be induced! So, I got my bag all packed and the infant carseat in the car so that we are all ready in the event that we do end up going into labor. I am ready anytime and just hope I don't go past 2/2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl...hope you get to go into labor yourself also! I can't wait to see this little girl!
Sounds like you are all ready to go! Can't wait to come visit when she arrives!!
Post a Comment