Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let's Ring in the New Year!


Addison feeding her "dollhouse" puppy food and water


Playing with her new dollhouse


Addison loves her stickers!


More stickers!

Well, our New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful. I only worked a half a day, so I was able to spend the rest of the day with Addison while Brian went to work. Addison and I ran errands, which really means that Addison didn't get a nap! Addison and I made dinner, played, and watched some "toon toons". Being that Addison didn't get a nap she was pretty cranky and ended up going to bed at 8:30PM after she threw a bit of a tantrum. So, I got some "me" time, which allowed me to drift off to sleep on the couch waiting for Brian to get off work. Brian got home by 11:45PM, just in time to ring in the new year. I stayed up until 1AM before retiring to bed.

We spent New Year's Day cleaning the house and getting ready for our visit with my friend Jenapher, who is visiting from Illinois and her boys Mason and Morgan. Jenapher and I had a nice visit while Brian kept an eye on Addison and Mason who are both going through the "mine" stage. However, Addison and Mason finally were able to really play together just in time for the visit to end. All in all, it was a nice day.

No comments: