Friday, January 23, 2009

Passing Time

Well, as you all probably have guessed, I have yet to have baby Kennedy :( I am sure getting tired of this hurry up and wait business, but I am trying to enjoy the time that I have left with Addison as my only child. We had my baby shower at work on Tuesday and got lots of fun baby clothes and some much needed baby items. Addison joined me and she was such a good little girl, everyone was impressed with how polite and well behaved she was. That's my girl! I still have a few things I need to be totally ready for Kennedy's arrival, but nothing pressing. I have some organizing I would like to do in the kitchen, since we have the new addition of bottles, bottle warmer, bottle sterilizer, etc that will be invading the kitchen soon. I guess I have some organizing on my agenda this weekend, and as for those of you who know me, I actually enjoy organizing, so this task shouldn't be too tedious for me.

I am still working and plan to continue until the end. So far it has been going pretty well. I am lucky to work for a great manager and have great coworkers who are always willing to help me out and make sure I am okay, so that is a huge help! However, every day I do hope that it will be my last day returning to work in the hopes of Kennedy's arrival. No luck yet though!

I finally got my thank you notes done for our Christmas gifts, they are a little belated, but I am happy to have done them later rather than not at all. I have also completed all of my thank you notes for all of the baby gifts that we have received up to this point. Last night I made my Valentine's cards and had a great time doing it! I sure have been having fun stamping again and am looking forward to new projects, however my project time will be limited very soon, so I better get it out of my system while I can. I am also working on getting fabric to make a baby blanket for my newphew who is to be born 5/2009....yes, my sister is having a baby boy! Not to mention I am getting things all planned out to make her baby shower invites and get all of the details in order for her upcoming event. Lots of fun things coming up!

I have baby belly pics to upload and post, so hopefully I will get those posted before Kennedy arrives!

No comments: