Sunday, March 15, 2009

Addison's a Flower Girl!


Close up of Addison's dress


The back view....I am not the greatest at tying bows


Full view of the flower dress....Addison likes her shoes, so she was showing them off ;)

Addison is going to be a flower girl next Sunday in her Uncle Brandon's wedding. She doesn't really know it yet, nor does she know what all it entails but I am sure she will do great! Brian is the best man and Addison will walk down the aisle with him, which will be good since I anticipate her getting embarrassed (she practically hid under the table at her birthday when we sang Happy Birthday to her!). The dress fits her perfectly. I got her a little fake pearl necklace to wear and a black headband with a black bow on it for her hair. I think that it will go over well, my only concern is that it is a 3PM wedding and nap time is usually at 2PM. I am not sure the game plan yet, but we may try to keep her up late the night before and let her sleep in late so we can skip the nap before the ceremony and maybe she'll either crash at the reception or just go to bed early. I just don't want a cranky little girl on my hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks soooooo cute! You'll have to post pictures from the wedding with the whole outfit :)

Cox Family said...

I love her dress! Her shoes go with it perfectly! She's a smart little girl to love them so much! Good luck on wedding day!