
Look at those lips :)

Big yawn!

Cloth diaper cutie :)

Kennedy just hanging out.

Addison loves her little sister.
Wow, it's hard to believe that Miss Kennedy is already 1 month old! She is getting to be such a big girl :) She flashes an occasional smile (whether it's a real smile or not is not likely....but equally cute!) and she has amazing head strength. I am curious to see if she will be early to roll over, crawl and walk like her big sister! I guess only time will tell.
The cloth diapering is going really well. Like I mentioned before, this time I am laundering the diapers myself and not using a diaper service. This is really not as labor intensive as I thought it might be. you just have to plan ahead and be organized, especially if we are going out of the house. With Addison I used disposables on outings and at daycare, mainly since we had the diapers from the diaper service I was nervous about taking them out and possibly not getting them returned resulting in a charge from the company. This time around I plan to use cloth all the way, with possibly the exception of going on an extended trip. Another change this time is that I am also using cloth wipes with my own wipe solution. How do I make my own wipe solution and what do I use is the #1 question I am asked. Here is the answer:
2 cups of water heated up w/ 2 bags of chamomile tea bags
1 tablespoon of Nature's Baby Organic Shampoo & Body Wash Lavender & Chamomile Scent
1 tablespoon of Nature's Baby Organic Baby Oil Mandarin & Coconut Scent
Mix it all together and pour over 20 cloth wipes (wash cloths) in a wipes container or wipes warmer (which I use) for warm & toasty wipes.
I am thrilled that Kennedy finally fits into more than just the teeny tiny diaper covers, so now I have a few more that I can add to the rotation other than just the 4 that I had to launder almost daily.

1 comment:
Cute pictures! I really can't believe that she's a month old already. I bet you'll have another early walker on your hands....watch out (ha ha)!
Post a Comment