Friday, March 6, 2009

We've Been Approved...


Kennedy is all ready to go! She finally fits into this hat (that is still a bit big) that Addison could wear from day 1!


Addison is down for a nap. That girl gets so wild in her sleep and always sweats!


Kennedy is snoozing. She loves to sleep on her belly just like her sister (but only gets to when mommy is awake to look after her).

Well, after much thought, Brian and I decided to take the plunge and see if we could get approved to purchase another home. Yes, that would mean that we would be the owners of not 1 but 2 homes....in 2 different states even! I know, it's just crazy, but there is a method behind the madness. Brian and I had been in the talks with his parents about renting a house and moving in together so that we could save a little money and have a bigger space for all of us. Brian and I were talking and thought that it made more sense to see if we could buy a house and have his parents move in until they decide what they want to do. It would be ideal if our home in Texas will be sold and we only own 1 home in the near future. So, Brian and I have been surfing the net looking for a new home for the past few days and driving around to check them out. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to get some appointments so that we can check out the inside of the homes that we think are good contenders. Wish us luck!

For those of you who read my post about us having to find Abbie a new home, here is an update. We received an e-mail with pictures from the new owners and she looks oh so happy running around and playing with 3 other dogs on a farm. It appears that she is happy and that it is a good fit :) We still miss her terribly and it is so hard when Addison says "I miss Abbie" or "Where's Abbie?" not to mention the other day Addison noticed that her dish was missing, so she went and put her empty plate there for Abbie to lick :( It has been hard, but knowing that she is happy makes it a little bit easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most adorable grand daughters in the world.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh..if you look at the pic's of the girls sleeping it looks like they have the exact same nose and mouth. At birth I thought that K had the same cute little mouth that A did but didn't notice the nose.