Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You Capture Week 3-Texture

I was looking around at some of the blogs that I frequent and found this great blog www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com where there is a weekly photo challenge to inspire you to think outside the box with your photography. I thought this would be fun to do since I LOVE to take pictures and need a little inspiration than just my beautiful girls. So, here are my entries for Week 3-Texture:


Painting up close (my favorite pic)


Beading on dress


Marble dresser top


Dresser molding

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a good eye

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

You did an amazing job! I'm so glad that you are participating! Cheryl is right - you have a great eye!

Bacardi Mama said...

You did such a great job. I couldn't even begin to pick which capture is my favorite.

Crazy Babs said...

I love the dresser molding. The color of the wood is so rich and you can see how smooth it is, even in the detail.

Anonymous said...

you have some great creativity!!! I love the painting and the dress!!! they are both good pictures!

dana said...

thanks for stopping by! i LOVE the last pic of the dresser molding - so cool!!