Addison getting ready to go to Debb's house (daycare). Yes, that is marker on her face....I thought washable markers were supposed to be washable?!

It's a baby penguin!!! Oh no, wait, it's baby Kennedy :)
Today I sent Addison back to daycare for a few hours. She will be going back every Wednesday for 4-5 hours just so that she can get out and play with her friends. She needs a little social time and well, honestly, I need a little break from time to time. Addison is a great little girl, but I can tell she is struggling being home with just Kennedy and I. She doesn't understand that Kennedy isn't old enough to play yet, and she is certainly noticing that Kennedy is getting lots of mommy's time and Addison is getting less which is causing her to act out a bit. She is getting bored and tormenting our dog Abbie more...which is becoming very difficult for Abbie to tolerate :( Lets hope her weekly outings to daycare are fruitful for all of us!

2 comments:
I love those shots. Addison looks so serious. I see you when I look at that photo.
Kennedy is adorable she just gets more adorable everyday. I am so glad we live in the same state.
So, how'd she do? Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment