
Kennedy looks like she's got something to say!

Hello Kennedy :) Fun angle!

Kennedy's cute little feet!
Today Kennedy is 1 week old! I am amazed at how much different Kennedy is than Addison was as a baby. Kennedy seems so much more laid back than Addison did. I am enjoying being home with my girls and just being able to focus on them. It is funny, Brian and I are the opposite when it comes to our views on stages of our kids lives that we love. Brian just can't wait to Kennedy to be Addison's age, where she is walking, talking and full of energy. Whereas I would just love Kennedy to stay a few weeks old where she is so cuddly and soft. I understand where Brian is coming from though, he can't really do much to take care of Kennedy right now, except for change her diapers, since I am breastfeeding. But all in all, we enjoy all of the ages and look forward to what is to come for both the girls :)
I have Kennedy's announcements all made....well, I have had them made since weeks before she was born and just had to fill in all of the details. However, I haven't snapped the right picture to enclose in the announcements yet. Once I get the right picture I will get them out to everyone in the mail! It is also especially hard since we don't have a lot of clothes that fit Miss Kennedy at the moment, only a few brands of the newborn size fit, everything else is so loose and baggy, but I am determined to find a cute outfit that fits for her picture!

1 comment:
I'm happy you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see the announcements as I am sure they are beautiful....just like your girls!
Post a Comment