Friday, February 13, 2009

Splish Splash!


Addison splashing in the water. I love this pic!


Addison balancing on Brian's hand.....she loved this and all of the other kids wanted their dads to do this but they couldn't!


Hugs! Addison & Hazel are excited to go swimming together.


Wee!!! Addison & Brian go down the slide.


Addison & Hazel playing with the water structure.


Addison & Dad playing with the water structure.


1, 2, 3 JUMP!

Last Sunday Addison and Brian (Kennedy and I stayed home since it is very humid in there and well...Kennedy was only 5 days old) went to a play date with Addison's friend Hazel, and her mom and dad Jessie and Jeff. Jeff is Brian's good friend from high school and his daughter Hazel is only 1 month younger than Addison. For their play date the girls went to the swimming pool at the Mount Scott Community Center, which we were introduced to last month when Jeff & Jessie invited us to Hazel's birthday party there. Addison had so much fun that we hope to incorporate into our outings often. The pool is great and is tailored to young kids but is fun for the whole family! The pool has a fun water structure that you can turn the wheel and it shoots water, there is a 1 story water slide that twists and turns, and a cool river that propels you down and into a whirlpool. The girls had a great time splashing in the water, going down the slide with their parents, and jumping off the side of the pool into their Dads' arms. Addison especially loved when she would stand on her Dad's hand and he would balance her out of the water. I am excited when I get to go and play with Addison in the water instead of sit and watch (like at Hazel's birthday) or stay home.

Thanks to Jessie who took the amazing pictures with her cool underwater digital camera!

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

It looks like they had a blast!!! We'll have to go when we are back again!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she had a lot of fun I want to go and watch sometime. I could be on Kennedy patrol.

Karen said...

The pictures are great! That place sounds like a ton of fun!!