Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kennedy's 2 Week Appt



Today was Kennedy's 2 week checkup, as well as, our first outing as just the 3 of us since Brian returned to work this afternoon. Addison did very well and didn't give me any trouble, and out outing went much better than I had anticipated. Mainly Addison played with all of the toys in the exam room while Kennedy got checked over. Kennedy's stats are: 7lbs 12oz (30%) 21 1/2in (88%), she hasn't gained as much as we had hoped from her lactation appointment but she is gaining and that is what is important. She eats all of the time, so she should only gain from here! All in all, she is a healthy little girl :)

Besides going to Kennedy's appointment, I took the girls to both my and Brian's work to show them off. Addison had the most fun at my work playing with all of the stuffed bears and puppies that they have for the kids that are going to have surgery. So, that distracted her from all of the attention her sister got. Kennedy slept through our visit, as I kept her in the sling so that she wouldn't insist on eating the whole time!

Our outing was successful and I only hope the rest are as smooth, but I am not holding my breath!

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

I'm glad her appointment went well and that the outing in general was a good one. Pretty soon, you will forget what it was like to take just one with you and two will be easy.
My only advice is use that sling. If I went anywhere just us three, Morgan was always in that thing and it left me two hands for Mason. I know you'll do great though. :)

Anonymous said...

I now look at photo of Kennedy as her arm in the air wabing hello.

Anonymous said...

What I meant to say is it looks like Kennedy is waving "hello"