
Addison the astronaut :) Brian was playing with photo editing and he thought this picture would go good with our OMSI visit.
Friday morning Brian and I took the girls to OMSI. I have only been there once, during the Body Worlds exhibit, and I actually haven't explored the rest of the museum. Anyway, we had asked that if people didn't know what to get Addison for her birthday or Christmas, that it would be nice if they gave money so we could put it towards a membership to either OMSI, The Children's Museum, or the Oregon Zoo. So, we took this opportunity to purchase a family membership to OMSI. We had a great time, aside from dodging all of the classes on field trips. Is it just me, or are kids much more rude than they were when we were kids?! Brian would stand in line to do an activity and kids would cut in front of him (and many times the chaperon was standing right there watching them do it!), so we did miss out on several activities due to that. However, Brian and Addison did get a chance to sit next to each other in the replica of a space shuttle and they both enjoyed that! Next, we were excited to go upstairs to the Science Room that is tailored to younger kids with LOTS of activities, so Addison was able to run around and play. Her favorite thing was to "make food" with all of the fake food and she was sharing it with all of the other kids. It was really nice to see that in the Science Room they had their own bathrooms, 3 family bathrooms (so you don't have to try to get your kids to use the stall or change your baby in front of everyone washing their hands) and they had a nursing room, which I was able to take advantage of while Addison was playing. All in all we had a fun day and we look forward to going again soon!

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!
What a fun family outing.
I have often said how rude the kids are lately.
Addison is the cutest Astronaut I have ever seen. Papa says "She can be a astronaut if she wants"
Post a Comment